MCCC has introduced both online and offline examination system. The enrolled students can apply for examination at ALC after completion of course/module.
- Single Examination System (SES): For the courses having duration below than Six Months.
- Module wise Examination System (MES): For the courses having duration equal to or above than Six Months. The details of the module papers, marks can be collected at your ALC.
- Examination will be conducted all around the year at your MCCC Authorized Learning Center
- The pattern of exam will be of objective type.
- Details i.e. dates of examination, timings/session will be according to the time when the examination form was filled up. A login for 10 days would be open for ALC after filling examination form for the students to commence for the examinations. After that the student has to fill the examination form again with exam fees.
- The duration of examination will be of 90 Minutes
- Theory examinations will comprise of 70 questions of 1 mark each. There is no negative marking.
- Practical Exam will carry total 30 Marks, 20 Marks for Lab Practice & 10 Marks for Viva.